Hey everyone today I posted my July favorites video on my YouTube. I am going to be going into a little more detail here on my blog.
1. The Beauty Blender-I’ve been loving this recently for applying my foundation. It applies an even coverage and it’s so easy to blend. I also love it for cream/liquid contouring.
2. MAC Eyeshadow: Wedge- Wedge is a shadow I’ve been using a lot for my eyebrows. It’s a light brown that works really well with my blonde hair.
3. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye: Light– This concealer is one of the only concealers I have that covers my under eye bags and is light enough for my skin tone. It’s full coverage and I also like to use it to cover blemishes.
4. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer- This is a champagne colored highlighter which is again one of my favorites because it’s light enough for me to actually use as a highlighter. It’s very pigmented and gives a beautiful glow.
5. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara- This mascara is my go-to for a simple everyday makeup look. It makes my lashes super long and also gives some fullness. I also use it when I do more “glam” looks.
6. Red Lip Combo- For my first favorite lip combo this month I have been using the MAC Lip Liner in the shade Nightmoth to line and fill my lips in first and then going over top with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Amsterdam. Nightmoth is a gorgeous deep red color and Amsterdam is a bright red, when you mix the two it’s the perfect red lip for me.
7. Nude Lip Combo- For the nude lip combo I’ve been loving this month I’ve been starting out with the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in the shade Vice all over my lips and putting a little bit of the NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair over top. Vice is a peachy-nude matte lipstick which sometimes is a little drying on my own and a little too peachy for my skin tone. Éclair is a nude-pink gloss that literally feels like butter on the lips.
I hope you enjoyed!!