Hey everyone today’s blog post will go with the video on my YouTube channel. I’ll be going into more detail here about these products.
1. Burberry Luminous Fresh Glow Fluid Foundation- No.11:
This is a medium coverage foundation with a dewy finish. I love this foundation because I feel that it is a pretty good coverage and has the finish I want to give me a glow. I have dry/normal skin and I don’t like foundations that feel heavy, this one doesn’t. It has a wide range of colors (19 shades) and also a primer and powder that go along with it. This retails for $52 at Sephora.
2. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye-Light:
This is a full coverage concealer meant specifically for the under eye. It’s a super thick concealer that you will need to set with powder or else it will crease. This concealer is amazing it can cover the darkest of under eye circles. I love this for myself and also on clients. It comes in four shades and retails for $24 at Ulta.
3. MAC Blushes-Full of Joy, Gingerly, Breath of Plum
MAC blushes are some of the smoothest, most pigmented blushes I’ve ever used. Full of Joy is a lilac/pink color with a slight sheen. Gingerly is a terracotta orange color that is matte. Breath of Plum is a matte plum color. It is important if you are fair skinned to apply these blushes with a light hand since they are so pigmented. These blushes come in 49 shades and retail for $23 at MAC.
4. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed x Jaclyn Hill-Champagne Pop
Champagne Pop is a gorgeous reflective powder highlighter that is great for medium to dark skin tones. It can work for lighter skin and I love to use it on brides. I do wear this highlighter on myself, Its a creamy powder and applies so evenly. This is the only color that is from the Jaclyn Hill collection and retails for $38 at Sephora.
5. MAC Eyeshadows-Atlantic Blue, Plumage, Brown Script, Espresso, Tall Dark & Handsome, Free To Be, Guacamole, Aquadisiac, Brun, Wedge, Naked Lunch, Beautiful Iris, Digit, Fig
MAC eyeshadows are some of the best eyeshadows I’ve ever used. They are crazy pigmented and blend like a dream especially the mattes. These eyeshadows come in 132 colors and retail for $16 at MAC.
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadows-Naked 1, Naked 2, Naked 3, Naked Smokey, Naked Basics 1, Naked Basics 2, Vice 4, Electric.
Urban Decay eyeshadows are a close second to the MAC ones. I love the Urban Decay ones because they have such a wide range of colors and finishes. Their Naked palette are my all time favorite palettes. These retail for $29-$56.
7. MAC Lip Liners-Whirl, Nightmoth
These are my most used lip liners in my collection and that’s because they apply smoothly and don’t tug on my lips. Whirl is a brown/nude and Nightmoth is a dark, vampy red. There are 42 different shades and they retail for $17.50 at MAC.
8. MAC Lipsticks-Violetta, Russian Red, Vegas Volt, Tangerine Dream, Viva Glam Nicki, Viva Glam Nicki 2, Plink, Fleshpot, Frou, Tanerama, Deeply Adored, Plumful, Cream Cup, Sunny Seoul, Cyber, Velvet Teddy, Brave, Lavender Jade.
My last favorites are the MAC lipsticks. My favorite formula from them is the amplified formula but all of their lipsticks apply evenly and with one swipe. They’re comfortable to wear, even their matte ones. There are 8 finishes and 225 shades. They retail for $17 at MAC.
That is all for this post make sure you check out my video here: https://youtu.be/cK3Dw6crOAE